1) Who in the top 100 is over rated in your historical opinion and why? How low would you move them in the top 100 (but still keep in the top 100)
2) Who in the top 100 is under rated in your historical opinion and why? How high would you move them in the top 100?
3) Who is on the list that you feel is not influential enough to be in the top 100 and why?
4) Who is not on the list at all but you feel is significant enough that they should be. Why? What approximate number would you assign to them?
5) What do you think of the choice of Gutenberg as # 1 and why? If you disagree with the choice how much lower would you rank him?
When you have submitted these five answers to complete assignment 1,
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more