Topic: Downfall of Brick and Mortar stores
There have been multiple retail bankruptcies in the year 2017 and 2018 compared to 2016 due to the demanding boom in e-commerce. This includes clothing & apparel stores, sports academies, electronics & appliance stores etc. All this is due to the reality of the rising tide in e-commerce.
Document a 6-page APA paper which should end with a statement of the research problem this is supported by below 20 references
Part I. Discussion of the focus of the literature search (topic).
Part II. Discussion of 20 research articles from MIS Quarterly that support the importance of the topic
Part III. Use the articles to build justification for a Research Question – what is the gap in the literature that this research question answers and why is relevant.
Please use all below 20 References for the paper
1. Hinz, Oliver., Hann, II-Horn., and Spann, Martin. (March 2011). Price discrimination in E-Commerce? An examination of dynamic pricing in name-your-own price markets. MIS Quarterly, 35(1), 81-98. DOI: 10.2307/23043490.
2. Xiao, B., Benbasat, I. (2007). E-Commerce products recommendation agents: Use, characteristics, and impact. MIS Quarterly, 31(1), 137-209. DOI: 10.2307/25148784
3. Tan, C., and Cenfetelli, I., (2016). An exploratory study of the formation and impact of electronic service failures. MIS Quarterly, 40(1), 1-29.
4. Dou, Lim, Su, Zhou, & Cui. (2010). Brand positioning strategy using search engine marketing. MIS Quarterly, 34(2), 261. DOI: 10.2307/20721427
5. Chatterjee, D., Grewal, R., & Sambamurthy, V. (2002). Shaping up for E-Commerce: Institutional enablers of the organizational assimilation of web technologies. MIS Quarterly, 26(2), 65. DOI: 10.2307/4132321
6. Wu, J., Huang, L., & Zhao, J. L. (2019). Operationalizing regulatory focus in the digital age: Evidence from an E-Commerce context. MIS Quarterly, 43(3), 745–764. DOI: 10.25300/misq/2019/14420
7. Pavlou, Paul A., Huigang Liang., Yajiong Xue. (Mar 2007). Understanding and mitigating uncertainty inonline exchange relationships: a principal– agent perspective. MIS Quarterly, 31(1), 105-136. DOI: 10.2307/25148783.
8. Pavlou, Paul A., Fygenson, Mendel. (Mar 2006). Understanding and predicting electroni commerce adoption: an extension of the theory of planned behavior. MIS Quarterly, 30(1), 115-143. DOI: 10.2307/25148720
9. Albert, Terri C., Goes, Paulo B., Gupta, Alok. (Jun 2004). A model for design and management of content and interactivity of customer-centric web sites. MIS Quarterly, 28(2), 161-182. DOI: 10.2307/25148632
10. Xitong L, Lynn W. (Dec 2018). Herding and social media word-of-mouth: evidence from groupon. 42(4), 1331-1351. DOI: 10.25300/MISQ/2018/14108.
11. Lin. Z, Goh. K, Cheng. S, (Jun 2017). The Demand Effects Of Product Recommendation Networks: An Empirical Analysis of Network Diversity and Stability. 41(2), 397-427.
12. Chen. J, Fan. M, Li.M. Advertising Versus Brokerage Model for Online trading(Sep 2016). 40(3). 575-601.
13. Yulin, Fang., Kai, H. Lim., Ying, Qian., Bo, Feng. (2018). System dynamics modeling for information systems research: Theory development and practical application, MIS Quarterly, 42(4), 1303-1329. DOI: 10.25300/MISQ/2018/12749
14. Xiao, Bo., Benbasat, Izak. (2011). Product-related deception in e-commerce: A theoretical perspective, MIS Quarterly, 35(1), 169-196. DOI: 10.2307/23043494
15. Koch, Hope., Schultze, Ulrike. (2011). Stuck in the conflicted middle: A role-theoretic perspective on b2b e-marketplaces, MIS Quarterly, 35(1), 123-146. DOI: 10.2307/23043492
16. Mudambi. S, Schuff. D, (Mar 2010). What makes a helpful online review? a study of customer reviews on amazon.com. MIS Quarterly, 34(1), 185-200. DOI: 10.2307/20721420.
17. Ghose, A. (Jun 2009). Internet exchanges for used goods: an empirical analysis of trade patterns and adverse selection. MIS Quarterly, 33(2), 263-291. DOI: 10.2307/20650292.
18. Mithas, S., Joni L., Mitchell W. (Dec 2008). Buyer intention to use internet-enabled reverse auctions: the role of asset specificity, product specialization, and non-contractibility. MIS Quarterly, 30(4), 705-724. DOI: 10.2307/25148868.
19. Webster, J., & Ahuja, J.S. (Sept 2006). Enhancing the design of web navigation systems: the influence of user disorientation on engagement and performance. MIS Quarterly, 30(3),661-678. https://doi.org/10.2307/25148744/MISQ. DOI: 10.2307/25148744
20. Padmanabhan, B., Zhiqiang, Z., & Kimborough, S. (June 2006). An Empirical Analysis Of The Value Of Complete Information For ECRM MODELS. MIS Quarterly, 30(2), 247-267. https://doi.org/10.2307/25148730/MISQ. DOI: 10.2307/25148730.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more