1.0 Overview: describe the Procurement Management Process you will use (1-2 paragraphs)
2.0 Contract Planning (2-3 pages): Individual Deliverable.
2.1 Write a statement of work (SOW) describing the project deliverables and scope of the effort. You will need to make creative assumptions based on the outline provided in the scenario. The emphasis here is on demonstrating your understanding of the content or type of information that would be contained in a SOW
2.2 Identify two potential types of contracts you would consider, outlining the advantages and disadvantages of each.
Please add your file.
3.0 Evaluation Criteria (2 pages): Group Deliverable. Use the Small Group Discussion Board to coordinate your group activities.
3.1 Develop ten evaluation criteria you will use to evaluate vendor proposals.
3.2 Develop a weighting chart and methodology that assigns a weighted value to each criterion and describe your selection methodology in 2-3 paragraphs.
Nothing extensive just answer questions……Do the below part on separate word doc Project
Develop a high-level project charter for the E-Mail Upgrade Project described in the scenario. Also, prepare and submit a statement of work, identification of a project management methodology and project team, and a baseline schedule. While the scenario does not contain enough specifics to completely fill out the charter, you can use the project team member list below to creatively provide the missing detail by making the necessary assumptions.
Use the following guidelines to complete this assignment:
• The statement of work should define the project objective.
• The project management methodology section should explain the project management model that will be used to manage the project.
• The project team section should explain the relationship among the team members and amplify their role based on your understanding of the methodology.
• The baseline schedule should identify the key milestones and deliverables of the project and may be presented in a basic Gantt chart or other graphical formats, including a table.
Project Team List Candidates &amp;amp; Roles
• You: Project Manager for the Office of Network Support, ODHS. Key PM for the E-Mail Upgrade Project.
• Peter Parker: Director of Office of Network Support and project sponsor.
• Diana Prince: ONS Software Engineer with specific experience in implementing and administering various e-mail systems.
• Steve Rogers: Globalcom’s sales representative and chief point of contact for the State.
• Linda Lee Danvers: a support specialist within the ODHS, selected as the liaison between the ODHS User Group community and the project team.
• ODHS User Group: a number of ODHS employees that are used to test system upgrades before implementation.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more