Intro: Briefly discuss general chapter highlights that you will cover in the analysis and briefly reintroduce the person and situation you are analyzing.
Body: (3 paragraphs using material from Chapters 4, 5, and 6; develop paragraph for each chapter)
Here are some questions to consider:
1. How much power do you feel you have in this situation?
2. How much power do you feel the other person has?
3. Do you think that the other person has more power than you? Why, or why not?
4. How do you feel that the other person views your power?
5. How do you think your power affects the conflict?
6. How do you think that the other person’s power affects your relationship with him or her?
7. What qualities do you feel you have that the other person values?
8. What qualities do you value about the other person?
9. Has this conflict considerably altered your daily life with the other person? If so, how?
10. Do you think that the other person will agree with you on who has the most power in your relationship?
11. What do you depend on the other person for?
12. What does the other person depend on you for?
13. Do you think that the other person threatens you? Do you think that you threaten the other person?
14 Between you and the other person in the conflict, who do you think has the most power?
15. Whom does the other person think has the most power?
16. Which conflict styles have you used?
17. Which conflict styles has the other person used?
18. Did these styles help or hinder the situation?
19. Would other styles have been more effective/affection? Why?
20. What emotions were involved in this conflict?
21. Which positive and which negative emotions occurred in this situation?
22. Were there any misconceptions about emotions in the conflict?
23. Were there any gender differences in expressions of sadness or other emotions?
24. Do you or the other party experience any shame, guilt, or regret?
25. How do you express anger? How does the other person express anger?
26. Are there better ways you or the other party could have expressed emotions? How?
Wrap-up with several general statements about the material you covered and the analysis of the conflict situation. End with an impactful sentence or two.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more