Please make sure that your paper conforms to APA style requirements.
1) In the introductory paragraph, state why the dependent variable has been chosen for analysis. Then make a general statement about the model:
“The dependent variable _______ is determined by variables ________, ________, ________, and ________.”
2) In the second paragraph, identify the primary independent variable and defend why it is important.
“The most important variable in this analysis is ________ because _________.” In this paragraph, cite and discuss the two research sources that support the thesis, i.e., the model.
3) Write the general form of the regression model (less intercept and coefficients), with the variables named appropriately so reader can identify each variable at a glance:
Dep_Var = Ind_Var_1 + Ind_Var_2 + Ind_Var_3
For instance, a typical model would be written:
Price_of_Home = Square_Footage + Number_Bedrooms + Lot_Size
Price_of_Home: brief definition of dependent variable
Square_Footage: brief definition of first independent variable
Number_Bedrooms: brief definition of second independent variable
Lot_Size: brief definition of third independent variable
[Note: student of course replaces these variable names with his/her own variable names.]
4) Define and defend all variables, including the dependent variable, in a single paragraph for each variable. Also, state the expectations for each independent variable. These paragraphs should be in numerical order, i.e., dependent variable, X1, then X2, etc.
In each paragraph, the following should be addressed:
5) In one paragraph, describe the data and identify the data sources.
6) Write the regression (prediction) equation:
Dep_Var = Intercept + c1 * Ind_Var_1 + c2 * Ind_Var_2 + c3* Ind_Var_3
7) Identify and interpret the adjusted R2 (one paragraph):
8) Identify and interpret the F test (one paragraph):
9) Identify and interpret the t tests for each of the coefficients (one separate paragraph for each variable, in numerical order):
10) Analyze multicollinearity of the independent variables (one paragraph):
11) Other (not required):
12) Use the proper format to list the works cited under two headings:
Research: two sources
Data: a separate citation for each of the variables used in the paper.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more