Please no plagiarism and make sure you are able to access all resource on your own before you bid. One of the references must come from Flamez, B. & Sheperis, C. J. (2015) and/or Sommers-Flanagan, J., & Sommers-Flanagan, R. (2007). You need to have scholarly support for any claim of fact or recommendation regarding treatment. APA format also requires headings. Use the prompt each week to guide your heading titles and organize the content of your paper under the appropriate headings. Remember to use scholarly research from peer-reviewed articles that are current. I have also attached my final paper rubric so you can get full points. Please follow the instructions in the rubric to get full credit for the assignment. If you don’t think that you can do it like asked, then please don’t bid. I need you to cite any recommendations or personal opinions by evidence-based cites. I need this completed by 02/06/19 at 8pm.
Assignment – Week 11
Final Project (10—15 pages)
The Final Project is a descriptive narrative divided in two sections. Section One requires you to analyze a case study of a family in crisis, to include a child, an adolescent, and a set of parents. Section Two is a self-reflection of your abilities to be an effective counselor who works with children, adolescents, and families and to insure your interventions meet CACREP standards.
Review the Final Project Case Study
of a family in crisis. Each member of the family has unique issues that you must address. You must also determine the primary problems (this may include diagnostic impressions but not formal diagnoses), intervention, prevention, and education required to assist the family. Include the following:
1. Briefly describe the presenting problem from the family’s perspective and what theoretical orientation you will use to analyze and develop a treatment plan for this case.
2. Briefly describe any underlying problems or potential psychiatric diagnoses contributing to the primary problem that should be noted as you proceed with counseling. Also, list and describe these potential problems/diagnoses.
3. Identify the client. Briefly explain if anyone else is involved and how they contribute to the problem. Explain if anyone other than the “identified client” also could be identified as a client. If so, describe who and why.
4. Identify the unique needs of each individual in the family.
5. Briefly describe the culture of the family, societal expectations, gender roles, and cultural norms. Briefly explain how each of these might contribute to the problem.
6. Briefly explain the child and adolescent culture and at least one general contributing factor to the identified issue and explain how this may or may not impact the family dynamics.
7. Describe one intervention you might use for the child, one intervention for the adolescent, and one intervention for parents.
8. Justify your interventions with evidence-based research to support the use of the interventions you have identified.
9. Briefly describe one preventative technique that you might use to reduce the likelihood of further crisis or the perpetuation of the current crisis.
Review the CACREP Standards for Marriage, Couple, and Family Counseling.
Reflect on your journal entries throughout the course and consider what you may have learned about yourself as a future marriage, couple, and family counselor working with children, adolescents, and families. Explain any areas of strength you have identified by completing this course that impact your effectiveness working with children, adolescents, and families.
Bottom of Form
· Flamez, B. & Sheperis, C. J. (2015). Diagnosing and treating children and adolescents: A guide for clinical and school settings. Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more