As the nurse executive of a healthcare organization, it was reported to you that one of your nurses may be chemically impaired (legal/regulatory issue) and has allegedly been taking drugs from the unit. This nurse also had two recent medication errors in the past week. Discuss the steps you would take to validate this allegation and how you would proceed after the allegation was confirmed to be true.
Contact a state representative who may have an interest in this topic area and share their comments on this issue in an addendum (not included as part of the three page limit). Include your correspondence eg. Emails in your addendum, as well. This will demonstrate you contacted a state representative, in the event you do not receive a response.
4. Clearly articulate your specific strategies to improve costs and improve the quality of healthcare at your organization related to the legal/regulatory issue stated above. How do your strategies relate to the Person-Centred Nursing Leadership Framework by McCormack and McCance (2017); specifically the contextual domain?
5. Include of a minimum of three sources of scholarly, empirical evidence that supports your strategies to improve costs and quality of healthcare.
6. Provide concluding statements that should summarize your overall assignment content.
7. The paper should be no longer than three pages, excluding title and reference page(s).
8. Title and reference page(s) must be in APA format (6th edition).
9. Use 12 Times New Roman font and one-inch margins on all sides of the paper.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more