You need to answer all these questions and write no more than 2-page (single spaced, 12 fonts, and Ariel font). Specific questions and guidelines are provided below that you should answer by the project in a word document.
1) How did the bank (or other financial institution of your choice) perform?
2) Compare the various measures of operational efficiency.
3) Compare performance over short term (current year with the previous year) and long term (current year with a year five or 10 years before, for example 2019 with 2014 and 2009, to understand trend of performance or related measures).
4) Compare with the peer group of banks
5) Risks the bank is facing and handling (strategies) of the risk.
6) Discuss about off-balance sheet items. Compared to the peers does the bank have more or less? Could you provide some reasons?
7) Comment on bank’s operational strategy compared with the competitor: what you like and dislike and provide you suggestions.
Data: Please refer to the page numbers 162-163 of the textbook and follow the step-by-step instructions to create you Excel Spreadsheet.(USE your bank and extract information from this website https://www7.fdic.gov/idasp/advSearchLanding.asp
What to do: Use the spreadsheet to solve the problems listed in the page 198 and 199.
What to submit: You need to submit your written part in word or PDF format along with Excel calculation. Your written part should stand out itself, i.e., you should use numbers to support your arguments. If need be, you may reference to the specific cell in the Excel. If you would like to copy paste tables from Excel, you can add an appendix to the word file. Appendix is separate and is not included in the page count. A grading rubric for the project will be provided in the Assignment Dropbox area. Please note that NO late Projects will be permitted.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more