You have been hired by Nano Cars LLC as an Information Technology consultant to develop a technology proposal. Nano Cars LLC manufactures and distributes nano sized toy cars for the consumer market. Your job is to submit a proposal that meets their criteria.
· The company will have 3 locations (San Diego Denver, Miami) but are planning to grow rapidly due to high demand in nano toy cars. Main staff will be at Denver and Miami offices.
· Data security is priority since patent and trademarks are at stake.
· San Diego sales personnel will need secure remote access to Miami office.
· The WAN connectivity is in place and it is not an issue. There is ample bandwidth in place.
· Feel free to make other assumptions but they need to be noted in the paper.
Topics to Cover:
Your document should cover the content presented in the course. The outline below contains recommended points to cover. You are free to add other related information.
Describe the technical and business reasons for each choice, citing other resources as appropriate. The Windows Server 2016 operating system should be used for all aspects of the solution.
The topics include:
DNS and DHCP
· How had DHCP installation and authorization been implemented?
· DHCP scope design (e.g., lease times, number of scopes, address range)
· Will a form of DHCP fault tolerance be implemented?
· Will DHCP reservations be used for servers?
· How can IPAM be utilized?
· How will IPv6 be utilized?
· How will DNS be implemented?
· DNS Security
· How will DNS be handled for the second and third site?
· What namespace should Nano Cars LLC implement?
· What types of zones needed?
File Services, DISTRIBUTED FILE SYSTEM (DFS) AND BRANCHCACHE:
· How will the shares be secured?
· Will quotas be used? FSRM be configured?
· Will DFS be implemented?
Remote Services and NETWORK POLICY SERVER (NPS):
· What technology will be implemented to provide secure remote access for users?
· Who should have remote access?
Discuss these other server 2016 Networking concepts:
· HIGH PERFORMANCE NETWORK SOLUTIONS
· SOFTWARE-DEFINED NETWORKING (SDN)
There are specific requirements for the assignment: The final submission should contain at least 6 pages’ worth of text written by the student (not counting title page, images, diagrams, tables, or quotations), but may be longer, not to exceed approximately 10 pages’ worth of student-supplied text. (With the required diagram, and other images, title page, etc., the final submission may end up being more than 10 pages in length.) It must be double-spaced, have 1-inch margins, and use 12-point Times New Roman or 10-point Arial/Helvetica font. A title page is required; APA format for the title page is optional.
· At least one diagram must be included (not counted towards the minimum length described above). You can have more.
· The submission must cover all of the 6 major topics outlined above. Each choice should be explained with technical and business reasoning. The solution should be reasonably detailed.
· The structure of the final submission is flexible. There is no specific format required, although it should be organized logically and represent a single, unified solution. It is likely that the format will include separate sections for each of the 6 topics required, as well as a summary.
· At least one non-textbook, non-LabSim, non-Wikipedia reference is required; preferably, this would be a “best practice” guide or similar content from Microsoft or an experienced provider of Microsoft solutions.
· Be sure to properly quote or cite any sources used. APA format is required for in-text citations and the list of works cited at the end.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more