Here is what you should read for this unit: Chapter 12, “Christianity”
Please answer all questions thoroughly using complete sentences. Proofread your writing.
Once you have read that, please answer the following questions:
1) What are the three major branches of Christianity? What do they share in common?
2) What does the term “messiah” mean? What are the gospels, and in general, what do they discuss?
3) Who was Jesus? What, in general, did he teach and do?
4) What is the doctrine of the Trinity, and why is it central to Christian thought and practice?
5) List and briefly describe the major seasons and holidays of the liturgical year.
6) List and briefly describe the seven sacraments of Catholicism and Eastern Orthodoxy.
7) What are the common beliefs of the various forms of Protestant Christianity?
8) Within Catholicism and Eastern Orthodoxy, discuss what the veneration of the saints is.
9) What are the origins of the Protestant Reformation, focusing on Luther?
10) What are the origins and characteristics of the Anglican Church?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more