The purpose of this assignment is for you to prepare an SRS (Software Requirements Specification) for the Case Study.
1. Use the attached SRS template to create a preliminary draft of a Software Requirements Specification for the Case Study proposed in your Week 2 Case Study.
2. Name your SRS like SRSDraftLastnameFirstname
3. Complete the Title Page, Sections 1, 2, 3, and 4. Do not change the formatting of the SRS template but rather just add your content and remove the instructions in the angle brackets <> after you have completed the section.
4. For the Appendix B Analysis Models you will choose whether you want to use the Structured Analysis and Design Technique or the Object oriented Analysis and Design Technique.
4.1 If you choose to use the Structured Analysis and Design Technique, you will develop a Level 0 Context DFD (Data Flow Diagram) and a Level 1 DFD for your Case Study. See the Lessons for information on how to create these models.
4.2 If you choose to use the Object oriented Analysis and Design Technique, you will develop a Use Case Diagram and Detailed Description for the Use Cases for your Case Study. See the Lessons for information on how to create these models.
5. For an example SRS see the Cafeteria Ordering System SRS at https://imokymas.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/cos_srs.doc.
Use this template for your SRS: srs_template-ieee.doc.
Your submission will be graded using the following grading Rubric.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more