I need each part by Thursday of each week,
ACG 4201– WRITING PROJECT AND PRESENTATION
You are a manger in the accounting department of Greene company. Greeneis a rapidly expanding manufacturing company, and is considering some additional acquisitions.The company would like to diversify, and is trying to decide between the two different scenarios outlined in Part 1 and Part 3. To help him make his decision, the Chief Financial Officer would like specific information on how the potential acquisitions would affect financial reporting.
COURSE OBJECTIVES COVERED: 1,3,5
This project is split into four (4) parts with one (1) part due each week of the course. Based on your readings, use of technology, research of literature, and other sources do the following:
· The report should be should be 4-5 pages (not including cover page, abstract, or references)
· Include the Excel spreadsheet(s) as exhibits in your paper
· Include a minimum of 3 scholarly sources from the KU Library
o All sources used are to be cited in APA format
o Please use the writing center if needed
· You will be using Excel to create the exhibit to your paper
· You will be presenting your findings from the project to the class using the voice-over feature in PowerPoint or YouTube. Please be sure the audio is clear and the file or link is accessible in the Week 4 Presentation discussion board.
· You will be collaborating with other classmates on their presentations and answering any questions about your own presentation.
ASSIGNMENT DUE DATE SCHEDULE:
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more